2013年3月18日月曜日

3月の思い出 カリフォルニア

I'm in California.




its so beautiful.







SAKURA







Owner is from Okinawa.







Thank u so much!!!!







I met my friends at the Costco.

Chinese and Taiwanese have different culture, i think







I can't park here...







There were a lot of Canning Companies.

Therefore, it is called cannery row and very famous place to visit.







parking meter.

I you make the parking violation, you have to pay $35.

yes, it is less expensive than Japan.







Intercontinental hotel at Monterey







my girlfriend.

oooooooooh!!!!! cute







When I had swimming training at Tokyo sea, I fought against with them.







sea shore







you can stay a YHA hostel at $30/ day.







Naval postgraduate school was once luxury hotel, then i has a lot of good facilities.







Korean food party!!!!!!!







hight lands inn with 5 stars.

good ocean view and service.

however, the toilet is,,, not so good.

Its really american lol

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿